RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Ann: December 2023 Quarterly Activities Report, page-22

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Wow, it just goes to show when market sentiment changes, you can move the earth. l see Goldfarm, who l think has Red5 shares - is also exposed to Uranium stocks
    .One particular Australian Uranium stock is up 300% for the year and they don't even have a functioning mine. Up again 19 cents today with hardly any sell off since April last year.
    l know Uranium has doubled in the last 8 months, but really? No mine, no cash flow and the reality of huge dilution. Admittedly, gold has gone sideways for 12 months but Red5 has great cash flow and ability to be debt free in a relatively short time. Our share price continually gets capped, stymied, sold off or trades sideways with no clear upward trend (although we did have a short period of terrific growth). l just mention this even though its hardly relevant, because the metrics just bamboozle me.
    Just reinforces my suspicion that all is not koshre?? If gold producers become the darling of investors once again, l imagine Red5's share price could rocket to stellar levels too. Something just needs to switch investor sentiment. Obviously running numbers and doing the maths is a total waste of time when hype takes over driving a Uranium SP to infinity and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.