UBI 6.45% 14.5¢ universal biosensors inc.

@jellyroll. Blood Glucose monitoring and Warfarin anti-coagulant...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 47 Posts.
    @jellyroll. Blood Glucose monitoring and Warfarin anti-coagulant monitoring are Old Hat. It is messy trying to get into an old market when your product isn't a magic advance. (Where is it now, newly, permitted? Is it India? Is there a small team in India, actually going round to Doctors??). They have Xprecia up and running Europe - what's the profit over cost of sales ? We don't get told.

I can't take Pet-tracker too seriously (it could be a help?). I mean, what do you do? Advertise in Veterinary Magazines??

At the other end, the intra-cellular molecular advances are suddenly so rapid and ultra-well funded by Big Pharma and Govt awards that it is pointless to put much into this. Yet there was $3.6M in R&D but $0.7M into marketing.

What are we left with? Sentia. I would have thought that was a possible winner and ahead of the other products.

Some more detailed reporting might alter my foreboding. (I have shares in another company which went up and up, I took too little profit before they crashed. It got a new super CEO and anyone can see how slack reporting had been misleading).

I'm interested in people's thoughts about direction because if there is a consensus we should remember we are shareholders not cheer-leaders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.