UBI 0.00% 14.0¢ universal biosensors inc.

@jellyroll. Blood Glucose monitoring and Warfarin anti-coagulant...

1. 47 Posts.
    @jellyroll. Blood Glucose monitoring and Warfarin anti-coagulant monitoring are Old Hat. It is messy trying to get into an old market when your product isn't a magic advance. (Where is it now, newly, permitted? Is it India? Is there a small team in India, actually going round to Doctors??). They have Xprecia up and running Europe - what's the profit over cost of sales ? We don't get told.

I can't take Pet-tracker too seriously (it could be a help?). I mean, what do you do? Advertise in Veterinary Magazines??

At the other end, the intra-cellular molecular advances are suddenly so rapid and ultra-well funded by Big Pharma and Govt awards that it is pointless to put much into this. Yet there was $3.6M in R&D but $0.7M into marketing.

What are we left with? Sentia. I would have thought that was a possible winner and ahead of the other products.

Some more detailed reporting might alter my foreboding. (I have shares in another company which went up and up, I took too little profit before they crashed. It got a new super CEO and anyone can see how slack reporting had been misleading).

I'm interested in people's thoughts about direction because if there is a consensus we should remember we are shareholders not cheer-leaders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $28.32K 202.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 264769 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UBI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.