EVN 1.78% $3.86 evolution mining limited

You are actually partly correct. The difficulty a lot of people...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    You are actually partly correct. The difficulty a lot of people have on every stock where there is a placement to Sophs, is the concentration on the price of the placement. As you would have seen in the replies to you, the theme that how could they make money selling below the CR price.

What posters across all stocks where there is a Soph participation don't appreciate is the huge number of shares they acquire. AND therefore, the ability to move the share price. Anyone who thinks the Sophs buy to hold is crazy!!!! They buy to trade AND, over a long period due to the number of shares they acquired. 525 million bucks of EVN shares in this case.

So you are right in your post that they sell (not dump), shares on the release of the quarterly. Their intention is to force the Sp down. But like anyone who loves technical analysis, they still need structure. And the structure was the gap fill at $3.03. That was where I set my buy.

Then they stop the selling (they have only needed to sell a small proportion of their CR buy), and start buying. So now instead of $3.80 they are buying at $3.00. They are making 80 cents a share!!!! I do this all the time! You make money going up, and make money selling at appropriate TA levels and buying the same number back cheaper!

So where you are wrong is saying they are selling out and moving on. NO WAY! They are here with a trading desk set up to make enormous money out of their EVN holdings.

Note also the huge gap on open. $3.47 is the start of the gap. As punters pile back in as they should at these cheap levels, they then look to sell and bring the Sp back down again. Buy more. Rinse and repeat.

I have always posted that everyone should have trading parcels along with their main holdings.

EVN is a fantastic stock! A great opportunity at the moment to acquire more and make some coin trading a small parcel as the Sp churn continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.070(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $7.665B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.90 $3.86 $22.98M 5.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158265 $3.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.87 3986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.87
  Change
-0.070 ( 1.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.87 $3.90 $3.86 1680073
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.