WGX 2.20% $2.32 westgold resources limited.

If anyone is listening to me, you are a bloody idiot, I know...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    If anyone is listening to me, you are a bloody idiot, I know nothing about finance but I am just thinking aloud.

It seems to me that gold is holding up pretty well, yes it`s taken a bit of a hit today in aud and other currencies but we are still above 3100. So the Gold miners are still making good money so why would you sell them? Central banks are apparently buying loads of gold. Where would I stick my "money" if I liquidated gold and my gold stocks? Stick it in the bank, get 4-5% only to see a banking crisis and bail ins?

I would posit that "they" don`t want you in this space, that`s why the sp is going down because "they" want you to sell and that`s the reason why I am in this space and I won`t sell. I can`t see any alternative and when TSHTF, I think everyone will be trying to buy gold and gold shares but in my view, you will have to pay many multiples of the present price. If I sold and the market turns, it will be very difficult to get back in again because it is such a small market. I bought gold at $500 aud, not too bad and still going up

I am a complete bloody idiot and if I were you, I wouldn`t listen to anything I say because I know nothing about finance and I`m always wrong, but look at the share register for WGX, do you think all those big guys that have taken large positions in WGX are there to make money or lose money?

Jesse Livermore

"After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!"

"Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make big money."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.32
Change
0.050(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $1.075B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.31 $2.34 $2.29 $241.3K 104.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 25411 $2.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2624 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.33
  Change
0.050 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.30 $2.34 $2.29 29335
Last updated 10.34am 06/06/2024 ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.