LRK 1.10% 90.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Hard to see what the next move here is....I might say, the board...

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Hard to see what the next move here is....

I might say, the board probably should have given Sash more runway....it all seems a bit late now. I feel sorry for him. He's relocated, probably with kids etc.
    Dearie knows when to leave....Treasury, or whatever they were called at the time....carpets, brooms, sweeping and drains.

One very scary element, is that Lark keep mentioning the 15 million overdraft.....no way should they go there. The hard floor needs to be defined, and defined fast. Falling sales (over the Festive season too) is a very bad sign. Sales are not going to take off coming into a quieter time of the year.

I'm also concerned that they do not have proper bottle filling facilities, a plastic analogue filler is amateurish in the extreme. Let alone the hygiene aspects.
    Barrels in the images, if true to the entire storage facility, do not meet minimum storage, standards, let alone taints.......they are just getting it wrong on so many levels.

Please also spare us the emotive rubbish about Lark being founded over the kitchen table. Turn it up. That cr@p is over. Apple was formed from a garage....they don't mention every single announcement.

FOCUS ON SURVIVAL. BED DOWN. GET SOME SOLUTIONS. CASH.

It's time for Lark to consolidate...forget the fairyland....do some bulk product for Pinnacle, or other groups, maybe form a partnership with them. The "MOUs" are nothing. There has to be consumer pull through for those distribution channels to be successful. If the product was that desirable, the world would be beating down the door. And that is not happening.

Forget "whisky bank" which is a nice way of dressing up the inventory they cannot sell. There is a pattern here from Dearie, who got became famous for channel stuffing, and putting product down the drain, DYOR. Lark do not have the resources for this.

It most certainly is not whisky and skittles here.

Opinion is my own, not financial advice.
    Last edited by SlicebySlice: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $68.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.0¢ 90.0¢ $18.86K 20.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 59264 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
90.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
90.5¢ 90.5¢ 90.0¢ 1258
Last updated 13.37pm 04/06/2024 ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.