LMG 2.17% 4.7¢ latrobe magnesium limited

I hope so too @MgPlumberMine is not an argument though. Mine is...

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    I hope so too @MgPlumber
    Mine is not an argument though. Mine is only a personal opinion regarding what is already known to the market and what I think may eventuate.
    My opinion is worth diddly squat in real terms.

Heartedly agree with @jasp
    A demonstration of tech at scale.

The tech is proven. The 'at scale' at this point in time is only an extrapolation of trial data. Nobody truly knows what LMG's tech will ultimately achieve apart from what modelling has predicted.

What I try to remember is that there a few smart cookies already engaged in supporting LMG' success.

Just to name a few
    Contract for ash supply (Yallourn et al.), contract for ferro nickel slag (Société Le Nickel - New Caledonia), logistics contract, CSIRO, Tenova, Jasper Consulting, Mincore, Metal Exchange Corp, Advanced Material Japan Corp, Universities, Bechtel, GHD, Malaysian Government, Local, State and Federal Governments, etc.

All the above have had an LMG business case, application or contract in various forms presented to them. Presented arguments that convinced companies and entities to put their name beside LMG's as part of their own business risk and due diligence.

I have only seen momentum build as LMG has joined links and synergies, and built relationships. A network that is core to my personal conviction for investment. It is not LMG alone that has a vested interest in success, there are many others and it is the entirety of relationships I am invested in.

I monitor the magnesium sector as I know a share value can make a near vertical move, in both directions. Still a calculated risk regardless of whatever enthusiasm or knowledge.

King Regards

Ken

Man-o-man I hope no one ever takes anything I say as advice or direction. We all have free will and mine in this case is to only have an opinion like anyone else. Please perform some research and come to your own conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $70.94K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 564837 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.