NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: December Operational Update, page-7

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Not quite sure how to make sense of much of what you've written, and I'll assume from your comments you're relatively new to NOR (which puts you in an enviable position) but I'll try.

The 1st part, whatever. I'm used to copping to odd bashing from our dearly departed, but most of the holders here know me, and Matty, Jalana & DLB in particular may not agree with me all the time but mostly respect my viewpoint. On that Matty, probably went a bit hard (at lunch and you) so I'm sorry, but hey it's xmas!

As for stabbing NOR, I haven't caused them much injury at all, in fact some of your fellow holders believe it was my suggestion that caused them to offer VM on a trial basis before it began surging in rankings, so back in your box please!

Your calculations are misinformed. Have a look at SYT (as I mentioned in my earlier post. @d_l_b and a few other hold it, I don't). It is relevant from the perspective of how the Spark deal is likely structured. Refer to further posts from Shane in his replies to me for confirmation.

The deal comprises:

Once -Off: Professional services work for integrating VM into Spark's network. I'm guessing $150k for roundness. Make it whatever you like, it doesn't matter.

Recurring: Linked to uptake of VM licenses. (No-one has any idea what this is). Suffice to say NOR have been a tad ambitious in the past. My calcs took them absolutely at their word, and added some upside.

Fact is there is very little (if any) recurring revenue from Spark NZ until the App is available from Spark (hint: worth checking Spark's App updates).

You clearly have very little idea of the source of NOR's current revenue. I'll let others enlighten you. Suffice to say, much of it is non-core (SIP channels anyone) and appears to be reducing. I believe they have a Corona deal still in play with Oceaneering, but with the global players now entering UcaaS in Australia, I suspect we'll see this disappear.

Did you actually mention World Phone? LOL No, wait, you actually did! It gets better, you mentioned Google Play.

You did also mention stabbing NOR didn't you? You do realise that your CEO gets 5% of all World Phone Revenue don't you? I think they call it death by a 1000 cuts!

What was World Phone's revenue in 2015? How much did NOR spend marketing it?

Not sure about the last part of your post, are you suggesting World Voicemail has 1m+ downloads? Or was released in January? Not sure I'm confused? Either way, you are wrong.

Just a quick tip though, if you want to establish revenue for the apps you can use your own calculations, but I suggest using the real download figures.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the official figures are somewhere between 5,000-10,000. Slightly below the 1,000,000 you mentioned.

Of course you could go to SensorTower. They'll give you a more accurate guesstimate and it will save you time time.

So, what are your projections for January, $30k? Not quite $170k is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.