K2F 2.78% 18.5¢ k2fly limited

I'm sure that this is better than OK !So it's a tightly held...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I'm sure that this is better than OK !
    So it's a tightly held stock because of instos, Maptek and other major shareholders, and it doesn't really change SP very much. We all know tech sector is down but I'm confident that Nick and his team are building nicely for the future.
    ARR gone up more than $2m in both of the last two years as detailed in the report. Notwithstanding the disappointment of that Rio announcement late last year, they have acquired some other really good new name clients and are continuing to grow. They've also got control of their costs now (-$0.4m) and have some terrific numbers. Compare to the equivalent 4C this time last year ! The growth of ARR is like the barometer of what the next 2+ years will be. These are major clients who continue to spend and expand their involvement with K2F. Will today's announcement shift the dial ? A little perhaps, but people who are in K2F are in for long-term gains which will surely see someone come in (Maptek ? Wesfarmers ?) and buy the whole business. Saw that Imdex were out on the acquisition trail again last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2F (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $34.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $60.26K 330.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8080839 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 3559013 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
K2F (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.