PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Ann: December Quarter 2009 Activities and Cash Fl, page-8

1. 11,632 Posts.
    re: Ann: December Quarter 2009 Activities and... Hi Stefan
    Great summary and thought out post. I'm sure many can see why I want a man of your caliber back on board. I'm like a two years old when it comes to all the finer details about mines and greatly apecaite your time in spelling things out summarizing it all.

I mention a few posts ago that I felt the US wants to take some gain back, its a pain in the back side I tell you. But my take is, its accros the board as far as I can see, and its not specific to pna. I'm sure there will be some that also will be thinking a correction will be very healthy. The truth is many have had it on there mind and it has been talked about also, but the timing is always hard to pick out, there's always some that say we due for a fall so it stands to reason they were right and I sure some may be thinking of writing a book as I type lol..

Although the US has come from a very low bottom. The time frame and percentage of its rise has been short and swift. I often use the analogy the US is like a huge ocean liner the more speed it picks up going down or up, the more time to me it seems to need to slow down, stop, splutter some, then change direction, of course with little blips along the way. While the US ocean liner is not in full race mode it has picked up quite a bite of speed. Hoping the brakes are being applied tho. How did spot copper increase friday truly enigmatic.

Stefan I see you are not holding as yet and assuming your buy price has not been hit as yet. Not pressing you in any way what so ever, but do hope the day comes soon when I see you on board with us again with at the very least a small holding. when I see posts like yours it reminds me what the thumbs up system was design to be all about. I see your not the top of the pop yet. But have no doubt your post will get there.

Re - "And sorry MissionX.

Hi Gotta.
    Not ignoring you, just caught your post. Have lost being up with all the latest on that other company matey. Is that over fed huge bald guy still there is he still at the trough, you know the one.. The one that feels all OZL share holders should be indebted to him. The one that had, one of the biggest hand in driving the $4.32c company price to 40c of the 3rd biggest Aust diversified resource company. the one that was telling all the share holders to sell OZL at 80 odd cents that it was the best they could do, and then the Govt blocked it, because the whole thing was a compete joke and totally botched up mess. The one that some how managed to sell every mine bar Prominent Hill(govt saved PH not them) at the possible worst time every time. Legends like that only come along once in a life time. WOW he certainly didn't want to be out done "ever" by the look of it. Cheers Gotta hope you're doing well in some others.

"And sorry MissionX.
    Still havn't moved on PNA.
    Still stuck in that other mutual stock from our past posting life together"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.