GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

It can't be 1 Group, Shorting this Company.There could be 5 main...

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540

It can't be 1 Group, Shorting this Company.

There could be 5 main Shorters, plus a Hundred Smaller Shorters. (It might be 10 Main Shorters) Who Knows?

The Only way out, that I can see, is if they borrowed the majority, of the Shares, from themselves. (Their Own Customers Superanuation Accounts). Assuming, that they have them. (The Customers, take the Loss)

I can not understand, How there can be 117 % Owners, Owning 100 % of a Company.

Has this situation, occured before? What was the Result?

What type of Event, would cause the Shares, to be Recalled.
    I don't see any reason, why, (if there are 5 or 6 different Lenders), they would all have to be Recalled, at the same Time.

The fact that the Shorter's, do not seem in any hurry to Buy, does have me concerned.

With multiple Shorters, having to Buy the Same Shares available, I would guess, that it might be possible, for a Shorter, to organise a Block Share Buy, at a 10 - 20 % premium, (Off Market), with 1 of the Fund Managers, keeping us Retailers, out of the picture. Not all of them could do this, but if I was looking for a few million Shares, in 1 Hit, I would be trying to avoid an Auction.

I keep thinking, that the Shorters, are 1 Entity, but, it is probably Many, and they will Buy back the Shares, at different Times, in different ways.

I don't think, "us Retail Holders", are about to get Rich, I personally, think there will be a Few of You, (not Me), that will be Lucky enough to Sell at a Premium, but as soon as the Price is Inflated, an Investment Company, will Sell Out. Sending the Price back to what it should be.

The above is me, thinking Out Loud.

I have many different outcomes, that could occure.

I probably have not even concidered the actual Result.

Others must have some idea, of what is possible/likely to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.