VAR 0.00% 0.7¢ variscan mines limited

When it's so cheap only insiders are offered haha. ....... happy...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    When it's so cheap only insiders are offered haha. ....... happy for some of them 8c placees to average down a bit.

Good to see Zinco appear as the cornerstone investor. Looking ahead to the sale of product,

1,8 sp is cheap enough but the options strike is way too cheap, given that in their 21-month timeframe we will likely see :

(1) maiden jorc resource at San Jose mine plus some kinda mining start-up and cash flow,

(2) broader understanding of the regional extensions toward a cited 20 - 40 mill tonne 7-8 pct grade exploration target;

(3) likely off-take deals from the SJ mine.

When u compare the 141 mill MC of RTR in the middle of nowhere for lower grade stuff, our current 5 mill MC looks a bit too cheap with most infrastructure in place hey?

That's ok cos we can still buy on market at bit higher if needed. The key is project is further de-risked and looking even more realistic with such an experienced cornerstone investor on our register.

Acceptable for mine. Am fully loaded with desired core and will add traders once key pivotal resistance is taken out to confirm new uptrend.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.653M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $539 77.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2405614 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1129699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.