BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

re: Ann: December Quarter Gold Production and... Another broker...

1. 432 Posts.
    re: Ann: December Quarter Gold Production and... Another broker upgrading there advice. Divi march 2015 or sooner myself would like to see a share buy back while price of SP is cheap then start with bigger divis for those left.
    Cheers
    Hot legs

BROKER WATCH
    Beadell Resources (BDR)
    PUBLISHED: 0 HOUR 33 MINUTES AGO | UPDATE: 0 HOUR 33 MINUTES AGO
    SHARE LINKS:email
    inShare
    print-font+fontReprints & permissions GIFT ARTICLE:100
    ELISE SHAW

as at 16:10 Australia/Sydney 13 JAN 2014
    View Full Quote »
    Company Profile
    Gold exploration
    http://www.beadellresources.com.au
    Metals & Mining (151040)
    ASIC 125222291
    ASX Announcements
    13/01/14
    Hartleys maintained its “buy” recommendation on Beadell Resources despite a slight gold production miss, and it kept its 12-month price target of $1.06 a share.

Beadell Resources announced December quarter production of 60.8koz, lower than guidance (65koz) and lower than Hartleys’ expectation (69koz), it said.

“The guidance miss was due to lower mined material than expected and a slightly earlier onset of the wet season. The company has expanded the mining fleet to improve earth moving productivity in CY14,” Hartleys said.

“BDR is a low cost, 200koz pa, reasonable mine life (we assume 11 years remaining) producer with near mine exploration potential as well as high risk/return exploration potential at Tropicana (Australia),” Hartleys said, adding it expects the company to begin paying dividends in March 2015, or sooner, depending on gold prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.