RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Hi Bright, Actually, you are correct, it is the change in scale...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Bright,

Actually, you are correct, it is the change in scale that has started this ride. I am guessing that the company didn't comply with notifying the ASX, with the detail required, prior to announcing the acquisition, so as to give the ASX their ability to make the discretionary call, on a potential change in 'scale', which can be up or down.

I should also add that I only bought shares one day before the suspension, so my research was barely overview, at best, at that time.

I am sort of new to this, about 12 months, and a tad frustrated, as many here, however, I gather from reading the ASX rules, they do have discretion on making calls on 'scale' etc, and maybe everything would have been okay if the information was submitted as required by the rules, to allow the ASX to make their discretionary call, prior to the acquisition and announcement.

This may have already been mentioned previously, and apologise if just repeating.

I am guessing, that the ASX, though not stated or announced, are treating this as a 'back door entry' and require, from what I understand, pretty much information that is compliant with a 'front door entry' to the ASX.

Is this a problem for management? If so, why?

It seems that the ASX are sticking to their rules, and I guess management don't see that it is what the ASX consider, or maybe too hard to comply, for many reasons, as possibly the information won't comply with the ASX listing rules.

Stalemate it seems, so where to from here for us shareholders?

The ASX won't listen to complaints and management are saying it is ASX's fault.

Maybe management should read the 44 pages of rules regarding what the ASX consider we have not complied with and get moving on solving it.

Possibly should have read it before acquisition and announcement!!!

I have no idea where to go to from here, as ASX, ASIC won't listen, management isn't listening, and it isn't affecting anyone but the very minority shareholders, or at least it seems that way.

Where else do you go to get it moving???

I am not sure a local MP would listen, but maybe, as this is just taking our money and holding it in limbo until someone can be bothered to fix it.

How ridiculous, as a company that goes into VA will get a quicker result, well nearly, given that we have no idea on when this might be resolved.

Apologies for the rant, I guess, but anyone with any ideas on where to go from here, as it seems the current parties to the dispute, just aren't listening.

I should add that I am definitely no expert on any of this, but can read.

Thanks.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.