RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Hi Everyone, Here is a thought, do we have an Ombudsman for the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Here is a thought, do we have an Ombudsman for the stock market?

An alternative, get in touch with media. Our money is being held, and we can't even get it back at face value, so does this make sense, or is it even legal? We can all do this, and I intend to look further.

It isn't a company in VA (Voluntary Administration) for suspension, and the company is making real money, however we don't have the advantage of trading on that at all??? Who is gaining and losing????

Our opportunity to use our money is lost, who is going to pay for that, while the ASX and the company take different views??? I guess no one.

However, one thing is certain, it doesn't worry the ASX, and the company is still making money. So who cares??

Where does that leave us????

We aren't in a good position to bargain, if you look at it, as who would care?? As mentioned above, and previously, is there anyone else, or body to appeal to?

However, at the very least, as it is a very viable company earning profits, and maybe not wanting to re-list, so maybe getting back my initial investment shouldn't be impossible, so can that happen???

I should have been making huge profits on the SP, but I guess not to be, but I would appreciate, at least the original amount invested returned, so I can invest more sensibly elsewhere.

I should add that the shafting of this stock listing by some, for whatever reason, was not a sensible play, as it always will come around to bite you when you least expect it.

It will happen, as most people don't realise, that in many ways, 'what goes around, comes around eventually', it just may take a bit of time, but it always gets there, as I have observed over many years.

I believe, some call it Karma. Odd but it really does happen, so never think you have got away with shafting people, trust me, it might take time, but you will pay in the end, in ways you never could imagine. Interesting to observe over the years.

At the very least, I want my initial investment returned, plus interest for the time it has been tied up and not earning anything. At least I get something, not happy at all, but better than nothing.

Let the company play games elsewhere, without my money!!! I just want that back, and the apparent idiocy of tying it up for another several months for management and the ASX to argue, doesn't make sense, as I probably won't gain anything and lose even more!!!

As it works, I doubt the above is possible, but should be, as the innocent investors can be repaid as the company can afford it. The way it looks now I may as well be in a VA situation, but I know the company can afford to repay me.

Therefore, just sort it.

Cheers
    GSM

PS. Note to self to send email regarding the above, so will see, if any response. A tad tired, hence the note.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.