RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Hi @stevesy, It seems reading your previous posts from 16/01/17,...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @stevesy,

It seems reading your previous posts from 16/01/17, which there are 16 posts, in total, that you have ever posted on HC, so it seems you are a new member to HC. Of those posts, 15 are on the RRP thread.

Your comments can be taken many ways, however, you are confident in your statements, don't rant, and definitely seem to know more than we do, regarding RRP. There is no gain, as we aren't trading, so there was a reason, for you posting your brief and pointed comments.

Thanks for your comments, as I suspect, after reading them all one after another, you are absolutely correct on many points and even very correct on potentially where we as shareholders will be in the coming months.

You got on this thread and forum for a purpose. Thanks for your very direct comments, as I guess you won't get people's attention otherwise. ASIC seems to be the only option, as you also pointed out.

I thank you for taking the time in trying to help.

Of course my opinion, but if everyone else reads all your comments one after another, you may get what I mean. Being an anonymous forum can have advantages, if people choose to listen. Additionally, it seems that what you said in the beginning, is actually what is happening, as events unfold.

Thanks for taking the time, as I guess you do indeed know more than we do, but not in a position to do more than you have already done.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.