RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Hi Bright, Upon reading again the ASX response to Black's...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Bright,

Upon reading again the ASX response to Black's complaint, it seems it is clear, that there is no delay at the ASX end, and that RRP have yet to provide the correct 'process and timetable for re-compliance'.

I, as others, do not understand the delay from management, and more importantly, why the delay? To what purpose?

Black's response from the ASX, clearly puts the ball back in management's court. So the delay in re-listing is managements, and appears to have always been the case.

Management can no longer use the excuse that ASX is delaying things, as they are clearly not. Therefore,
    management needs to explain why they are procrastinating on providing the requirements necessary for re-listing?

Many thanks to Black for posting the ASX reply. It does clear up a few things.

I should also add that I am now not at all impressed that I now know that delay is being caused by management, and the delaying tactic used by management of the 'ASX is holding things up' to further delay re-listing, can no longer be used.

Again I ask, why is management deliberately delaying re-listing and not providing the information required??? I should also note, that apparently management have stated to some SH that they have already provided the information to the ASX and it was up to the ASX. How confusing, however, the ASX are just waiting on RRP to comply, so what is the problem??

There needs to be some explanation, as on face value the advice management have provided recently is clearly incorrect, and somewhere in all of that vagueness of blaming someone else, there is probably clear breaches of duty to shareholders, but I am no legal expert.

I guess getting hold of management next week will now be nearly impossible, but will give it a try, now armed with the knowledge that it isn't the ASX's delaying anything, to ask for an explanation from management.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.