BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: December Quarterly 4C Review (Q2FY21), page-76

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    I don’t understand why you don’t correlate Sales to performance.

buddy need to get a certain critical mass of sales and production to cover their overheads, like any business. Whether they wait for cash for 1 month or 3 months, they will need cash on hand to cover expenses for that period. He sent the raises and invoice factoring. Until they get further down the track and sales cash on hand becomes positive (swe apple and fb - not a comparison).

I run a business (not mine). To cover my monthly overheads of circa $150k, I need basic recurring revenue of $1.9m. Anything over an above that is cream. We use overdrafts etc, as we generally wait 30-60 days, and we are 85% labour so have to pay our staff. The way buddy operated is they put on staff to grow the business and it didn’t happen, hence the wasted millions over the years. Their approach to LIFX is more reserved, or a result of previous actions and reluctance for investors to bank roll another failure.

with the factories motoring, the missed orders still on the books to be back filled and more in the pipeline, things are looking positive, and that’s on LIFX only. I expect good things with ohm in the coming 12 months Too.

we can all bitch and moan, but let’s see what figures get forecast mid February from Dave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.