SYR 1.47% 33.5¢ syrah resources limited

re: Ann: December Quarterly Activities and Ca... Question for...

1. 105 Posts.
    re: Ann: December Quarterly Activities and Ca... Question for prime1,
    Hi I love the SYR story and have held stock since .90 unfortunately I only had a very small holding at this price, since then I have topped up a lot and have followed all the threads on HC. You posts are great love your work.
    SYR in my opinion is one of the best stocks to hold in this sector, it is just amassing!
    My question is more a short term SP question. It is in regard to the .25c options. There are a fair few still to be converted, and wanted your thoughts on how you think this will affect the SP in the short term, ie if done correctly and held by smart shareholders the option conversion would be done slowly and held for a year after conversion for CGT reasons and future expectations of SYR a year from now. I hope this occurs. If suddenly all of the .25c options were converted and then sold for profit taking now then this could easily dump the SP quite quickly. This is really my only concern with SYR as everything else is lining up perfectly. Anyway anyone's thought welcome, another 500,000 converted today. But millions to go which makes the actual SP valuation down a bit from where it is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $346.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.596M 4.819M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 547727 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 693794 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.