SYR 1.61% 31.5¢ syrah resources limited

re: Ann: December Quarterly Activities and Ca... Hi Sambo_2,...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    re: Ann: December Quarterly Activities and Ca... Hi Sambo_2, thanks for the kind words!

I don't expect a massive conversion of options, and dump-on-the-market. My reasoning goes like this:

The outstanding options represent about 10% of the total shares plus options in the company. The options are almost all held by the four largest shareholders, who, between them hold roughly half the shares. Two points come from this.

1. If they were inclined to dump converted options, why haven't the same people dumped shares already? They have seen the value rise by a factor of about 20, but have not sold yet. There has been ample opportunity, if that were the intent.

2. It equally follows that a large-scale dump of shares would, by depressing the share price, have a greater impact on their own financial situation than on anybody else.

My reading, for what it is worth, is that those same people can see that SYR has the potential to become a Tier-one mining company, with a lengthy future. There are good reasons for being on for the ride.

Cheers, Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $325.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 30.8¢ $1.400M 4.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60539 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 80900 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.