SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

we talk about stock manipulation on this stock a lot and 99.9%...

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    we talk about stock manipulation on this stock a lot and 99.9% it's when this has been pumped and dumped or just dumped by the shorts. I think it's Australian super turn to try this..if I a party or even they make a offer at let's say 90c which is above the last CR.. the share price will match at this price pre open so on open it will gap up...

what this does is burn the current shorts buy a huge amount.. they have no choice but to buy back or sell there shares at a huge loss.. this would put the lenders of the shorts in a strange position.. still lend out the shorts or go long..

now 90c still doesn't cover the longer shorts from $2 plus... I would say Australian super if they didn't do the bid blocks the offer or the other party makes a 2nd over at 1.50 what is going to happen is take out all of the shorts and we are I'll see a lot of on market buying.

Australian super and management need to play dirty and do this within a trading halt or pre market so the shorts can't buy back on the cheap they are forced to buy at the TO price.

GXY should do it to each other start a bidding war without going though the shorts in the whole sector would be scared to touch it.. of course this is illegal but hey the asx has watched illegal stock manipulation in this has done fk all there not going to start now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.