EV1 1.49% 6.6¢ evolution energy minerals limited

Ann: December Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-7

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    So did I but not too many, I grabbed some more at 18c and even more 13.5c and have a buy order at 9.5c which wasn't filled today. The trouble is if the perception is that the company is running out of money and needs cash soon then a self perpetuating price drop is inevitable without some really good news because everyone knows that a capital raise will most likely be required, it will happen at below the current market price and also that some people will sell a portion of their shares to take advantage of the capital raise which will suppress the market even further.

The good news is that it gives you a chance to build a significant holding if you like the story behind Evolution Energy as the weaker hands all abandon ship, all you need is some conviction, some spare funds and a bit of time for everything to turn around. Remember you thought EV1 was good buying at 22c, well its twice as good now.

High lithium prices had been suppressing the sales of electric vehicles a little reducing battery production and hence graphite demand but lithium prices have plummeted which will turn the whole show around and the USA is going to need heaps of graphite that isn't tainted by more than 10% Chinese ownership. Now if some entity with some foresight could see their way clear to push some funds our way and maybe we could have a small cap raise as well the future will be rosy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $17.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $16.62K 251.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24785 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 17410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5000
Last updated 12.48pm 17/05/2024 ?
EV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.