BAS 1.67% 6.1¢ bass oil limited

Nah mate don't really hold enough to justify throwing more money...

1. 9,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3044
    Nah mate don't really hold enough to justify throwing more money at flights etc. to attend unfortunately. I see plenty of potential going forward if we can weather the economic storm and let the production/revenue speak for itself.....if we can build to 1000bpd net to BAS in +$65pb climate they can roll the reports in glitter for all i care, the money will talk. I see this as achievable over the next 18 months and we'd see a bit of extra cash flow in from option conversion. There really aren't many micro caps with near term (12-18 months) 1000bpd potential. The current state of affairs aren't great at the micro or macro but this will change and BAS will have it's day in the sun. If anyone can get us there it's Tino, he has runs on the board, the expertise and drive, skin in the game.....seems like everytime something goes right, outside elements turn eg. excellent results beyond expectations from Bunian 5, then the bloody Russians and Saudi's start their crap!!! Like i, you, we have all been saying though, the voodoo economics contained in these presentations and the perpetually imminent high impact acquisition.....enough is enough, just keep it simple, tell it like it is and let us know if and when there is a new project, tbh I'm happy for them to just focus on the Tangai block and develop tne Bunian field further, seems to be there is significant but safe upside there to build a solid warchest to launch the company from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $17.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $15.41K 256.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 508474 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 43001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.