COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

Ann: December Quarterly Activities Report , page-10

1. 312 Posts.
    Hi EL,

Sorry bout the last silly post. Only reason I know what you hold cause I read your posts as they have good content. Your welcome to your opinion there is no game on here. Got tired of you trashing the stock during the IPM debacle so don't enjoy your post on the coe thread lol. By the way I got some IGO the other day for SMSF bottom draw. 34 years till I retire at 65 so hopefully enough time LOL. If coe goes to a buck, I could retire next year lol.

A quick rundown of cooper's drilling program so you can trade this hancock dog stock LOL.

Stuart's talked in their quarterly report they'll do 10 wells in 2010 and 2011, 7 oil and 3 gas.

Included in those is Worrior 7but also Angelica-2 in PEL 100 which COE has 19%. Another is Acrasia South 1 in PEL 90 but its not the part of PEL 90 (kiwi) with COE, but Mawson has 25% which is a subsidary of Beach.

Also talking about two workovers to existing Worrior wells to increaseproduction.

Therefore COE has 7 oil also.
    Worrior 7 (30%)

2 PEL 92 WELLS approved for drilling, waiting for rig.
    Wheatons 1 (25%) (north of Callawonga) & Penneshaw 1 (25%) (between Perlubie and Christies)
    A 230km 2d seismic program of the western flanks began in december and to be completed by may.

Gigir East 1 (30%) - 1st April spud
    Menzel Horr 1 (100%, but advertising farmout 25%)
    Fuchsia 1 (30%)
    Angelica 2 (19.1%)

Enough activity for a game on IMO LOL.

LOL Auto,

You a pro trader now as well now? Are you allowed to trade it cause you have been following it for 5 years as opposed to pivot?

I will buy low and sell high lol.
    How about...Who cares? You sound no better then traderx, pivot and every other hotcopper trader. Honestly what has happened to cooper and global economy outlook since you sold out? Basically nothing, you got them a bit cheaper cause of a slight market correction after bull rally since last march GFC. All you did was realise capital gains. You may as well as kept them. If you reckon you can buy your previous holding back for less then what you sold them for as in something decent like more then 5%, you are dreaming. In the meantime, you purchased NMS, where you could have lost 20 to 50% of your money. Just dumb luck you made 7%. Unlikely you were going lose this much holding cooper at these levels even if say 3 more banks went under in the US lol. And yes NMS would have still went down that much on their earnings revision during the biggest bull rally lol.

I have made plenty of dumb decisions myself. Its just an observation. Maybe I am just bitter cause you used be its no.1 fan and fly the cooper flag and now your just another hc trader. I spose it makes sense to you why you sold, got NMS, sold NMS and bought back again LOL.

BTW Auto, want another laugh. They are advertising another position for a senior international exploration geologists.

So that will 3 people to look at prospective international acerage for roughly about 1.3 million in salaries to acquire nothing LOL.

http://www.cooperenergy.com.au/cooper-pdf/International%20Senior%20Expl%20Geologist%20Jan%202010.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.