COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

Recoop Dont know if you are having a serious go at me but I will...

1. 20,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Recoop

Dont know if you are having a serious go at me but I will take it all tongue in cheek. NMS should be Ok long term but I agree may have some pain in the ST and probably bought early. Most holdings through SMSF so I am not too concerned and nowhere near exposure I had in COE. I didn't follow my intuition of staying out of the market completely for a few months, its an addiction

Re cooper, I will trade this more comfortably than anything else because if I buy and am forced to hold I really don't care. However I had the opprtunity to make 2.5 k in 3 hrs and I did.

I am looking for the opportunity to get back in but you are right I may never get in. Low 40s for me to start buying seriously.

Cooper program is good and I would love it even more if not for Fuschia, its going to be expensive if the dollar falls more and I don't love the risk/reward. Menzel Horr on the other hand I love. Cash accumulation has been very slow in the last few months so Fuschia concerns me in terms of what it may do to the Cash balance if it fails. Reserves would have dropped about 400K and cash increased by about 3 million. If fuschia costs 10-12 million and fails that knocks off 4 cents per share minus about 2-3 for lost reserves

However I still love the stock and hope to get back in
    I think its still worth about 50 intrinsically and about 65 with exploration value.

Re cgt comments and getting in 5 % cheaper neither is is accurate, My holdings have extingushed debt so a fair bit of cash flow saving. Your understnading of CGT is not that accurate either as you need to take account of buying more units with the same amount of net cahs and increasing upaside and lastly I will not be buying in for 5% less than what i sold, i can buy back now for about 8% less and I am not. It would need to be about 18-20% around 40-41 before I start buying

Anyways mate best of luck and I seriuosly do want to join you again as a fellow holder at the right price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.