ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2798
    Solid report. Well done Martin. Don't forget the briefing is on at 11:30 Wagga Wagga time.

Some quick notes:

• First Sal de Vida production in the second half of calendar 2023 and with a 50% increase in production from earlier assumptions.

• They really do need to pick up another Mt Cattlin-like project in WA. They are looking to commence a drilling campaign in March to extend the life of Mt Cattlin but the thought of that campaign failing is scary. They need back up and a 10mt project in WA is as good as a 40mt project elsewhere, quicker and cheaper.

• The James Bay feasibility study assumes a sales price of $US1,001/t. The indicative pricing for this quarter is US$2,500/t.

• They will hold a investor strategy presentation in March. Seeing they are increasing production from stage 1 of Sal de Vida I fully expect them to announce that they will fuse stages 2 and 3 and possibly bring forward commencement of that work. Will they give any dates for stage 3 Olaroz? I hope that they have already acted on a replacement for Mt Cattlin and can explain their actions in the presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.