AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Ann: December Quarterly Activities Report, page-64

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3246
    I asked this question at the Agm. The reply was exactly as hinted by today that there is substantial potential to expand Mt C and this was the priority. If the resource is there they should dig there as it's close to the plant and easier to continue then start new.

But this is also the thing that annoyed me so much with GXY. Why pretend Mt C was end of life if they new more resource was available. Why do they continue to underestimate resource size at JB and SDV when with a little more exploration the resource would be bigger. All this underestimation undersold the SP and is what annoyed GXY holders come merger.

Anyway it is what it is. The story is that the future is super bright at AKE. When the world wakes up to the fact that RIO and VRC will never or be substantially mucked around for the Djokovic saga AKE value will continue to rise. I expect broker upgrades will start to flow tomorrow based on today's results. A great future lies ahead for holders.

It won't be a straight line but the direction is wonderful. Congrats to all holders on today's result and what is to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.