AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I was listening to the quarterly conference call on YouTube I...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I was listening to the quarterly conference call on YouTube I think it's the 21.30 minutes mark when they talk about SDV, they say "there is plenty of resource there, what we are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg, we just need to confirm it"
    I got the feeling he let something slip.
    Yes confirm it, tell us the results of your 8 drill holes now.
    Tell us how big SDV really is.

Other things I noticed

With Olaroz we have had a major rain event and there is a planned shut down. However it is mentioned they have been building inventory for 4 quarters now. You would have to say this next quarterly coming will be a cracker too given that inventory and the rise in lithium prices. The stockpiles of battery grade will smooth things out.

When it comes to Mount Catlin they say less spot to be produced this quarter due to lower head grade coming through. They did bloody well last quarter. Yes they had a higher grade of ore going through, but they were also dealing wiith contaminated feedstock. They mentioned they only produced 5.7 percent due to a lot of basalt coming through in the contaminated material.. This quarter I expect less throughput but spot to move back up to 6 percent and of course higher pricing than this quarter due to renegotiated contracts and higher again for the better percentage of grade.

all IMO of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.