OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: December Quarterly Activities Report, page-38

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    > this is SEA and it takes time.
    yeah this is what people I think miss.

Most (all?) investors in SEA know all too well that if they lose everything, that's it, they're done. It's pretty obvious to me doing even relatively cursory investigations into the area that eg. Malaysia vs Singapore, Malaysian business is slow due to caution.

I think IOU is probably aggressive relatively speaking compared to other Malaysian operators (consider eg they're constantly trying to make deals) which has appeal to investors here in Aus; but I can see also that as a risk of alienating investors and collaborators - and potentially getting a bad reputation- in Malaysia. If their actions cause one of their collaborators to lose significant funds that will be all she wrote for IOU. So far I don't see any evidence this has happened, and I think mostly this is because IOU takes on all development risk. Reputation is important in Malaysia and despite people claiming IOU is wasting money/ behaving like a failing business, I think it's a prudent strategy for them to spend investor money to take investment risk off their collaborators.

But even with taking on much of the financial risk themselves, their collaborators and banks/ government, etc etc, are still cautious and slow out of habit.

Why is there a constant need to paint Mondy in a bad light. It's not like he's being a hypocrite - he doesn't hold because he doesn't see the value proposition. It's a stock discussion forum; his view as a person who doesn't want to invest in the stock is as valid as people who do.

Last edited by DanMachine: 03/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $185 42.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3775590 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6807357 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.