RGT 51.4% 53.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ok, sorry for stretching the political commentry to the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Ok, sorry for stretching the political commentry to the periphery of its relevance to MM, but still within the sphere. The church bit should have been outside of the quotation as they were my words, but I believe that his willingness to endorse Chump despite his open racism makes him unreliably inconsistent and more likely to support the ultraconservative agenda over the contemporary one which has brought MM back to the people, after being suppressed and demonised in the interests of other industries.

But here's hoping that cat is out of the bag and progress will be made no slower than it is. BM quoted conservative Florida's passing of MM bills on election day as a good sign of broadbased support that is now beyond the scope of politicking. Thanks for the google references and comforting reports on the topic

Serge, why the doubts about AC8?? I won't bet on one over the other and have equal holdings in MXC and AC8 - MUCH bigger than any others I'm holding. I've been in and out of MMJ and ZLD on ST trades (not that these were necessarily worthwhile - should have held longer on both), but these two I consider a nest egg and not to be played around with.

I've considered MXC and MMJ to be in the same strata and similar Israeli research bases (happy to see Andreas landing his big fish but always felt safer with MXC's strategy) - whereas AC8 (via Canopy) and ZLD are the American players spreading wider nets across continents. All looking good but offering different investment opportunities.

Anyway, should be an interesting couple of months and year ahead. Happy fishing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.