ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    I totally understand and agree. I'm pleased to be involved in something that is beneficial to many people's lives and great that they're starting to generate the sales.

I think most people that have followed this company are under the impression that the revenue would be much higher per unit (I think closer to $5k) and therefore the margins being better than present. If this is true then the wholesale prices that you've mentioned are pretty poor and the margins are less than what could be expected for this type of product.

The figures that the company releases do not disclose the full picture. They could have provided revenues when detailing units sold. Now that we're a few quarters in, they explain revenues to come but nothing matches against existing figures.

I'm concerned by this behaviour and appears like they're hiding essential information which could truely give an accurate picture to shareholders to make informed choices. IMO it's what's holding the share price back and why so many negative comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.