NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Hi TimoshevIm not criticizing your analysis,,I know you are not...

1. 13,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773
    Hi Timoshev

Im not criticizing your analysis,,I know you are not a constant poster but I have often used your numbers...

I agree NCM SP does cycle and its the way I have made my living for the past two years...may have something to do with options,I think shorting has alot to do with it,,but I mainly think its the liquidity of the stock and the new awareness of GOLD price......these cycles can make or break the long term investor imo,,,NCM did nothing really in last year for a buy and hold unless you recycled your capital......

At present I think market sentiment is going to drive the stock regardless of specifics...if market goes down so will NCM etc... oil price will also drive the gold price imo,,falling oil will pull on gold and vis versa....good support again last night at 1080

JPV, not short at this time as it gets to a point where the bargain hunters, right or wrong say,,,was 39.75 a few weeks ago, now 32 so buy and increased liquidity can drive this price in both directions...not sure either way at present...will look at aqp but more worried about mine location than anything....I am still overseas,,is Rudd still talking up a carbon/resource tax? (he loves to be a loner,,climate change is pretty much off the agenda here at this time after big freeze and plenty of water etc)...currently taking on CTX as they may pay a div higher than ncm and they have net assets way above current SP,,,but thats another story...

ASX, nice reports info,,thanks........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.