NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

great financial analysis as always timoshev.........Big...

1. 13,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773
    great financial analysis as always timoshev.........

Big producers like NCM need to get it out of the ground, leave the resource upgrades to the maybe have capital, may get it out of the ground specs.......NCM needs to get the earnings rolling....was a good quarter I agree on a margin basis however full year production needs to be achieved to make the plan a reality,,,,the price spiked after the cap raising as the 5 year 20PC increase per annum plan was presented and the market beleived it...

One could assume the rise in margin is merely reflective of the rise in both POG and Copper?,,,,so the efficencies are not all they are cracked up to be....these are the facts but as we all know the facts and fundamentals often have little to do with the day to day or near term trading timelines.....

That being said,,,,,,,,negativity towards the report and the fall in gold will abait at some stage and the trade will be back on......

Personally if POG breaks 1200AUD I am expecting the SP to stay depressed until it looks like reversing. Last stella rise we all got was when gold bounced from 1122 and went to 1320aud but alot of the rise from 31.56 was done before POG AUD got to 1250.....

from a trading standpoint I would like to see them back over the 32.20 mark......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.