ETM 6.25% 3.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

TTroy: And so we go round in the same circle, regarding the word...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    TTroy: And so we go round in the same circle, regarding the word "exploitation". I have put my interpretation on the wording of Act 20 in detail on this forum, that is exploitation means the end is for commercial gain. The GoG seems to be following the line of Humpty Dumpty in Alice in Wonderland "When I use a word" Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    Well, Alice in Wonderland seems to be a very apt description of what is going on with regard to Kvanefjeld over the last few years. Greenland's economy and society are under considerable strain, with fishing impacted by a mixture of over-fishing, and ice melt caused by climate change, and the young leaving the country for Denmark, along with family breakdown.
    I don't think we will see much change, until there is a change of government. IA appears to have completely let Greenlanders down, with a refusal to face facts about the country, and complete blindness the necessary solutions. It seems bizarre that a mine which will produce many of those metals essential for a greener electrified worldwide economy, is being blocked by green fanatics. So, we must wait on arbitration and hopefully, in due course, a new and wiser government. As I have said before, perhaps ETM could erect a few wind turbines, at their own cost, and supply Narsaq with virtually free electricity. At least that would bring home the point about the importance of rare earth metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $42.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $28.26K 900.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285909 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 66521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 87209
Last updated 13.05pm 06/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.