HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Declaration by Liquidator about shares, page-10

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I disagree with you. I believe the protagonists always knew what they were on about. (... and they all found new employments ... ). It is the investors that did not know what they did not know.

I will be missing the announcements about new contracts in China and Woolies. Throw in the persistent 2 cheerleaders on HC, the whole shemozzle looks more like a bad comedy.

My losses were used up for FY23 when I had enough ... and could not understand the cheerleaders anymore.

What would one do in the future?

1. on HC: scrutinise the contributions of cheerleaders. Are those opinions 'rosy-eyed' as one poster once said
    2. on HC: read negative views carefully ... they might be onto something (money protected is better than money lost)
    3. scrutinise key people credentials
    4. scrutinise key acquisitions: The acquisition of "The Healthy Mummy" was too cheap to be true; it was amalgamated with a CR; long-term key investor exited at $0.10 at the time. There were 'red flags' all over; activity of cheerleaders also high
    5. on postings on HC; Implying positive sentiment will not be moderated. Implying negative sentiment can be moderated.

For consolation:

As investors we have to take a loss at times ... and are in company with the best. Here is a nugget from W Buffet on his investment into Paramount Global:
    "...We sold it all and we lost quite a bit of money. That happens in this business ..."

He also mentioned that he learned something, and that something cost him a lot.

Yes, true, true, ... HLF / KTD cost me a lot too.

Just my 5 cents worth. Good luck to everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.