KAU 0.00% 15.0¢ kaiser reef limited

hi Taytay,haven't they already produced gold bars as per...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hi Taytay,

haven't they already produced gold bars as per previous announcements? so this would intern materialise into revenue? the only thing we don't know is how much gold so far they have produced but I'm sure we will be updated of this in the year end reporting. until we hear from the company everything else is just speculation & I don't think they are going to update us every time they process a new bar of gold.

I struggle to see why opinions are formed that they are not executing. IMO they are executing exactly as they have advised from day dot. purchased a mine which has had little modern day exploration & a history of high gold production(something they wanted to do when the company first listed) got a mining crew, purchased all they equipment & are now applying modern day exploration techniques & are hitting substantial targets with drilling.

cash burn to date has been fine & we haven't taken into account revenue from gold produced (which is what we are all unsure on).

there has also been no indication of a cap raise, only that there is plenty of money in the bank.

I think we will all have a clearer picture after year end results but so far they really haven't put a foot wrong, it's all just speculation.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $10.36K 69.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78946 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 9699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.