DYL 1.52% $1.34 deep yellow limited

Re-posting without my incorrect info, post with incorrect info...

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Re-posting without my incorrect info, post with incorrect info flagged for deletion.
    __

Hard to give a price on building something in Australia when every international nuclear power company has said that they wouldn't waste their time pricing for it until it's legal to do so. Aside from the questionable ethics of spending company money quoting for something not being asked for and also illegal to do so, it's most likely a big waste of money. By the time it is legal to do so, the quote will need to be fully revised, further wasting their time.

In contrast, can anyone tell me the cost of 100% decarbonised NEM in Australia without any gas backup generation or any fossil fuel generation, and what year we'll achieve this by? No? Okay, then how about we just legalise nuclear power, not particularly hard to do so given how safe it's proven to be, and let market forces all work together to fight climate change.

Pretty obvious solution to put new non-fossil fuel generators in teh place of coal fired generators, using different skillset of people not already involved in building our renewables. But some people seem to think there's a whoooole bunch of skilled labour sitting around wanting to build more wind and solar just waiting to go and live in remote shizer-holes for not much more pay than what tradies get paid working in a capital city. Believe me from personal experience, projects don't get cheaper when using less-skilled labour, they end up running late, cost over-runs, and late equates to penalties also.

But I digress, I came here looking for reassurance on DYL share price that we're hopefully achieving a plateau before re-emerging back towards $2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
0.020(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.36 $1.33 $5.055M 3.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94235 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 36354 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.