ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 303 Posts.
    "Let's put it this way ... If JH was still in charge, I can bet that the SP would be well under 10c."

hussey, we have Richard Cottee who replaced the unceremoniously dumped John Heugh, what a shame IMO. The central petroleum share price today under Richard's leadership and his increased board of directors,,the magnificent 7 is at a very low AU$0.07 post consolidation, nothing to crow about now is it?

Yes it it is an old debate, but the share price speaks or at least reflects the performance made and the immediate future of an organisation, it's not looking to healthy under his management. I do honestly believe that had an additional well be drilled by way of proper engineering and horizontally drilled as intended, we would be on more solid footings than at today's market valuation and market sentiment.

Regardless, history is a great reminder of past events, I now believe that John Heugh is vindicated on more than one front, but not finished in his quest for seeking warranted justice, I rest my case. Four other cases are pending, don't bet against the man who discovered oil in the middle of Australia and founded an organisation that has the potential to become the next Australian mid cap producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472949 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 30773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.