CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Defamation Legal Proceedings by John Heugh , page-16

1. 303 Posts.
    “Now now, let the past be in the past and judgement be reserved for the judges. This should have no bearings on CTP's ongoing activities. If CTP have to pay JH 3 years worth of wages so be it. Reinstatement is highly unlikely” [Ref: Stockrocker]

You (Stockrocker) state to the effect that this should have no bearing on CTP’s ongoing activities and should CTP to compensate JH for three(3) years of lost annual income, would present little need for concern.

Your analysis of the greater picture may be somewhat obscured by short sight syndrome. It’s not about today’s ongoing activities, nor is it about a pitiful three(3) year worth of repatriation compensation.

If JH for example, has been wrongly dismissed and the action taken by CTP as part of those dismissal actions have caused damage by way of professional reputation, family stress and personal well being, the compensation could be significant. This means that the kicking of the can down the road by CTP as raised by other poster/s could have been a two(2) year strategy all along, this strategy implicated and still implicates on the likes of me.

But on a more humanitarian note, a man came to work one day only to find that the door lock to the main office door and/or his office door had been changed, this change of events greatly impacted on that individual. Some consider JH the founder of Central petroleum Limited, place yourself in that position for a few seconds and absorb the reaction one must have felt.

Were the door locks changed because of the so called impediment to deals, was the whole destructive move of changing the office front locks and accusation of misappropriate of funds done because of the bean counter deal that may not have been viewed as a favorable outcome by JH, think about it.

If wrongful dismissal and defamation is proved, Central Petroleum will end up settling out of court to keep the whole sordid details away from prying eyes. But to accuse some of theft by way of misappropriation of credit card is a serious accusation. If you couple the accusation of misappropriation of credit card, Defamation and wrongful dismissal, the so called three years of wages could be dwarf with legal compensation, this my friend has an implication for both me and the company, especially if insurance will not pay.

Behind every picture when one looks, the root cause of the canvassing is viewed differently between people, but what we must remember is that we are talking about a man who is hurting, his family who may have suffered and the implication of this sordid affair had on both. Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3.156K 63.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 608 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 159438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.