CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Defamation Legal Proceedings by John Heugh , page-35

1. 303 Posts.
    Allyoops2, under the magnificent 7 plus one(1), the trend of the Central Petroleum Limited (CTP) share price looks ominous depressing/depressed. The trend is your friend & it is telling that the share price is coming under increasingly more pressure, meaning the buying has been assisted through the use of algorithmic trading & these are ordinarily used for purposeful intent based on strategic future planning. Could it be a well known friendly investment neighbourhood bank woulalready on the shares register?

If I was to assess this organization share price, I would assume that this share price will continue to trend down, this statement is made based on a collection of information attained over a given period of time, primarily the trading just prior to the purchase of the Magellan assest, the manner of trading by sophisticated investment bank, the chart analysis found on your trading platform and of course the two(2) history of the magnificent 7 plus one(1) performance(s).

I feel for you, but this looks share price looks like it could retrace back down to the AU$0.32 range, meaning AU$0.064 valuation.

Sorry for going against the grain, I’m a self thinker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $4.999K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 355000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.