CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Defamation Legal Proceedings by John Heugh , page-45

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes Queensland Gas (not Queensland Coal), he delivered, but he was very lucky that STO was stopped on it's track to do the T/O due to some bureaucratic fine line that stopped it to go through. Otherwise..........

But what you are also failing to say is as to how many other companies Boards he has been sitting on since the QGC days, and where these companies are today. One of them is just about become a basket case.

Finally, if you think that it was necessary to do the consolidation to protect our share price, why is it then that our sp has about halved from what it used to be and no big investor is supporting our share price.?

We were also supposed to be a top 50 or 20 Company within a very very short period of time of him taking control of the Company. Was it not??? Did the wheels fell off the cart.??

And, even after you told us that you have lost a hell of a lot of money in the options, when RC stated not once but several times that the options would be in the money and that he was counting on those $48 million dollars to continue drilling Surprise and doing further explorations, you are still supporting him and, blaming yourself for your loss.???

Dear oh me....what next.!!!

Talk about blinkers and rosed coloured glasses here!!!

IMHO, the gift of the ** has really worked well in infatuating some.

GO FIGURE!!!

And finally, as for you saying:

""(I would prefer a proven winner leading us than an unproven leader.)"""

One win under the belt does not give you certainty that the same thing will repeat itself. Far from it. As a matter of facts you could consider it to be just the luck of the draw. Besides, how can you say that we had an unproven winner when, as soon as JH discovered oil and brought it to surface against all odds, he was immediately dismissed.??
    Was he given the opportunity to drill another well in what our fearless leader defined as the Army Sized Kitchen.??
    How many wells did RC drilled in more than two years that he took control of our destiny.??

Yes mate, those rosed coloured glasses, and the gift of the **, can do real wonders.!!

To give you an example, I have got some racehorses, (Part owner), some good ones, some not so good. One mare for instance has won a Maiden in Wyong but has never won anything else since then.
    But..... and to support my arguments, she is a proven winner too. Isn't she.??
    Why isn't she winning any more races when she is a proven winner. And that is not without trying let me tell you!!!

Cheers and good luck.
    Last edited by buddy134: 12/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.