VR1 0.00% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

Ann: Defence Contract Award, page-60

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Every word coming out from you is just pathetic and now you are trying to whitewash yourself by blaming others parents.

Well played mate, well played.

I was brought up by a very honest parents. They taught me not just need to be honest to others and yourself.

Unlike you, all I have said were purely fact based.

What did you said in the past?

-20 X to 50 X opportunities while the SP was at 20 cents. Same with RNU.

- had a closed door meeting with VR1 director for 4 hours.

- many acquisitions opportunities are there for VR1

Look, where this company is at now? Nothing it matching what you have said.

Ownership of a shares doesn't makes your statement more accurate or credible.

You don't have to eat a moldy bread to tell whether it is safe to eat.

Lastly, I have to repeat again. This company will not be able to crawl back unless the followings happen:

1) they are able to scale their expenses with revenue. Maybe stop giving mates rates. Which is yet to happen in the last 2 years.

2) Has a breakthrough technology or IP(patents) in VR tech. Which is also yet to happen, they have reduced R & D if not they wouldn't put couple of mil dollars in Fixed deposit.

3) They are able to catch the next hype of technology. Which is yet to be seen, so far they are trying so hard to link their tech with AI and apple VR, however, nothing concrete has been seen even on their website. They also had a bad record of linking unrelated company previously.

This company is hanging by the thread at the moment, unless more loans can be obtained. Otherwise, they might pull a pump before Dec 24 to do a cap raise.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1518170 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 276150 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.