EPD 0.00% $1.35 empired ltd

Not bad advice. But if your up to it, then it's also good to pay...

1. GPS
    586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Not bad advice. But if your up to it, then it's also good to pay attention to the macro movements so as to learn as much as possible. Currently oil has detracted from its correlation with the US dollar - due obviously to oil supply not being cut or to the likes of Germany etc. not switching on the fiscal stimulus. I would prefer a fiscal stimulus announcement, or better - both. If correlated to the US Dollar Index's recent descent then oil should be about $63 a barrel - given an effective announcement to shut down the bearish beating. Anyway, with regards to the US dollar index all I see is a massive bubble that I expect to pop, if it's not popping already. Enough of that. The reality is it's all spilling over to the extra discounting of EPD share price - obviously. So if your sick of watching the global horror show, then I would like to suggest a book that I have just finished and thoroughly enjoyed: "The Courage To Act" by Ben Bernanke. The opportunity to read into the insights from the former Chairman of the Fed Reserve are terrific. And yes, as you can tell by my ramblings it is a slow day for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.