RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Anton, I am a late comer to RVR. I used a Weinstein's model for...

1. 11,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Anton, I am a late comer to RVR. I used a Weinstein's model for investment, that is, the SP has been basing for a year there after it breakout from this base. After it breakout with volume it managed to stay above support. From August 14, RVR was in a down trend till August 16,thereafter the trend reverse and an up trend channel has been established. In the weekly chart, the last 3 candles shows the rising 3 pattern, after the share has been rising, it has gone down for 3 conservative weeks. A doji established in the last candle, a signal for reversal or sideway movement as buyers and sellers met equilibrium. There is a saying, ride the trend till it bends. I have got half a mil riding on RVR at an average price of 20.5c, I am confident and hopeful that the SP will move up from here. Ideally I should have acquired them above 16c my support and breakout level, however considering RVRs fundamentals I am prepared to go further, that is paid a higher price for them because of my high expectation for RVR. If you believe in the product buy it and keep it otherwise sell it and move on, no point hanging around to voice your disappointment.

Merry Christmas to all at HCs.
    rvr_ax_price_weekly.08aug14_to_08feb17.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.