SVG 0.00% 2.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Deferred Settlement ASX Code LNYDA, page-2

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    Morning all, I have stated a number of reasons why this consolidation will be negative for our SP in the ST over past few months and the timing is not optimal imo.

Now I will state my last point of concern imo as I have finished selling down a big chunk of stock over the past couple of months to capitalise on any sliding SP. The most important factor of why this consolidations can be a big risk and holders should be aware as I am.

Most here are saying how great this consolidation is. No one here has commented on the biggest effect and that is they want to attract institutionals but the big Instos if they actually decide to take a position will do so after a few weeks and months of serious BOT action. Inevitable imo if they want in.

Most stocks who have damaged reputation and struggled in the past like LNY are perfect for BOT action now they have improved opportunities in the MT/LT, never escape this BOT action. So imo I see this happening ST for LNY. Instos do this daily on many stocks, Fact!!

I know it doesn’t take much to manipulate a nervous newly consolidated stock like LNY and imo if this was to happen won’t take much for a sliding south SP, as many holders would certainly panic if SP went from 20c to 15c then alone sub 10c and if happens as I suspect given any delays with weather or break downs or even worse stop producing then the Instos would easily have a major effect.

All the best, my advice if serious BOT action happens remember those that hold don’t lose, only those who sell do. GLTA. Let’s just hope no real Instos will be bothered due to the status quo remaining unchanged could in fact prevent this imo. So let’s see how this all plays out. Over and out!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59320 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 228290 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.