IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

I see a poster says there all great mates so methinks. Re:fer to...

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    I see a poster says there all great mates so methinks.
    Re:fer to one of okaps/peter landau other related stocks for a strong clue I'd suggest - see/ use CTR as template.. he did a absolute shocking 100 : 1 paper smash under his watch and this CTR mob is heading into there 5th name change , ditto soon IGS I believe.
    Appears to me there has not been even at least one successful business venture within the total landau related stable of the many ASX listed public businesses, like it appears the only ones that are successful is his private company who always seems to collect mega moneys via % capital fund raising fees, the old consulting bs scams, fee's collect from being on many boards, massive administration cost/okap and friends, note holders gifts with interest and like SP Always smashed down pre SI note distribution it seems or just coincidence ? Company rent rout charges I wouldn't dismiss as possible . Etc Like all I can see is a consistent repetitive rinse and repeat business model that launders channel's public share holders money's back to a select few I reckon..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.