ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

The Company released its Pre-Feasibility Study on 01/06/2020 and...

1. 3,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1662
    The Company released its Pre-Feasibility Study on 01/06/2020 and have been working on the DFS ever since.

It will be well over 18 months for the preparation and release of the DFS. The goal posts have been moved time and time again. I'd hate to think how much of our money has been wasted on having to re-work the figures. So the reasons for the further delay are:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3777/3777146-345cda0985e2c7203848354963b1aa5b.jpg
    The only new factor to be considered is the 100% ownership and I'm sure the Company would have been working on this for months so I call BS on the further delay. "Further analysis of the benefits of DSO incorporation" Really? Further analysis??? They've now had 18 months to analyse this part. The only reason I can think of is to hide the real figures from MEP shareholders so they vote yes to the takeover.

In the meantime, the MEP shareholders are popping their Champagne corks - and so too the Shorter's of ADN.

ADN holders are getting reamed once again in the short term. They need to pull something out of their hat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.