APC 0.00% 0.1¢ australian potash limited

Well the SO4 BFS has blown APC out of the water if you can...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Well the SO4 BFS has blown APC out of the water if you can belief them.
    Better numbers on opex and capital intensity.
    I note that APC has avoided presenting a AISC. Could it be because their US$ cash cost is already on the high side. I can't even find a A$ opex for APC which is a little odd considering the NPV is A$ and Aussie suppliers and employees will be paid in A$.

Given the talk of infrastructure advantage the SO4 operating cost isn't that exceptional on an Aussie peer basis. I think MOP conversion is part of the reason behind the numbers for both of these. SO4 is surprisingly low when compared with KLL given the cost of MOP.

Of course both look fairly good on the global stage (as do all the Aussies).

Comparison of brine pumping figures and pond sizes between these two companies shows nicely the impact of grade on a project. APC & SO4 are pumping 17 & 18GL respectively to produce non-conversion outputs of approx 100 & 200Ktpa respectively. This correlates with APC having roughly half the grade of SO4.
    SO4 ponds look on the small side (compared with RWD) but again there is some correlation with APC.

The next company due to fess up is AMN. That will be very interesting.

Last edited by sevo: 12/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.