FHE 2.06% 47.5¢ frontier energy limited

Lots of things I’ve taken away from this announcement: 1....

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Lots of things I’ve taken away from this announcement:

1. Profitability and Financial Viability: The DFS confirms that the project is highly profitable with low operating costs, making it very financially attractive.

2. Long-term Potential: The BSS and Waroona projects are positioned as a long term asset, where there will stable returns over an extended period. I do believe that long term investors will be rewarded for their patience.

3. Strategic Partnerships: The involvement of Barrenjoey as Corporate Advisor to assess strategic partnerships shows the potential for collaboration and expansion, which should enhance the project's future market position.

4. Market Interest: Would really like to see more of a focus on this area as we have a great project that the general market is unaware of. I do think the fact that FHE has received unsolicited approaches from various interested parties shows the company is starting to gain some ground on this and hopefully we start seeing stronger market interest and the potential for further growth and partnership opportunities.

Overall, reaffirms my belief that the company has got the land, location and skill (and soon enough the market conditions) to get these future profitable projects of the ground and running.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $212.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $439.5K 926.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1827 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 4762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.