TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Definitive Feasibility Study Update Completed, page-18

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks Gimme.

So familiarity with Nipepe would have also applied to the Ancuabe FEED process and why TON have been able to trim the capex by 9M and bolster production by 10Kt.

If these YOME projects come off relatively smoothly hopefully the TON/Shandong Yulong/YOME/Jinpeng connection will be looked upon kindly by the Mozambicans when it comes to the Balama North licenses. Seems silly to let another entity into Nicanda Hill when TON r so familiar with it. I would think Yulong would like to see a project such as NH, with its much larger potential production, contribute to its graphite commodities trading profile given their bullishness on the graphite market.

Yulong Representative and Tritons Chairman, Mr. Rod Zhang said:

“This is an exciting time for me personally and for Yulong in a time of growing graphite demand. I visited the Triton PROJECTS sites recently in Northern Mozambique and am excited at the prospect of being involved in the development of Triton’s impressive graphite PROJECTS. Yulong is delighted to invest in Triton, a resource company with large high-quality assets and excellent growth potential. As a strategic investor in Triton, we will endeavour to assist Triton to accelerate the advancement of its flagship Ancuabe Graphite project through inputting our local and Chinese industry expertise, highly efficient sourcing of international capital and post-investment management. Yulong is very bullish on graphite’s long-term prospects as the world looks to a de-carbonised future, and the role of Ancuabe Project to meaningfully supply into that market.”

Roll on the EL and complete finance.

Gr.

Last edited by Generalrelativity: 13/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.